Reference: PB - SciDi28/11
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: full and comprehensive benefits package
A very rare opportunity has become available for Scientific Director to join this global med comms agency based out of London and Cheshire.
It’s a great time to join this agency that puts their people first. Sharp scientific minds are the key driving force behind their growing business, so their top priority is to nature a working environment where great talent flourishes. Following 20 years of growth, this agency has recently topped a headcount of 100 globally and they have ambitious plans for 2016 across all 4 teams! With over 70 accounts across the business, the therapy area coverage is very diverse and includes Cardio, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Rare Diseases, Diabetes, Genetic Disorders, Haematology, Respiratory, Oncology and many more.
· Ensure that client communication strategies are understood and actioned by editorial and account teams
· Take an overarching role to ensure that projects reflect a thorough understanding of clients’ objectives and that key communication points are supported effectively.
· Provide support to ensure that scientific communication is carried out to the highest standards and meets with client expectations.
· Analyse and assimilate market, therapy area and product information in order to provide consultancy advice on product differentiation, positioning, and marketing strategy.
· Where required, make a strong contribution to client communication strategies, developing key scientific communication points, strategically focused documents and other deliverables to support product positioning and brand vision
· Make strong contribution to overall account strategies and plans.
· Work closely with EM/ETL’s, Client Services and Group ED to cross-pollinate ideas between editorial groups and account teams within group.
· Contribute to existing editorial project delivery where appropriate to ensure highest standards of quality control and client service.
· At least 10 years healthcare agency experience in senior roles
· Breadth of experience across:
– types of projects
– therapeutic areas
– types of clients (geographical and healthcare market mix)
· Strong appreciation of both PM and clients’ business needs and resourcefulness in coming up with solutions to their challenges
· Well-developed personal and written communication skills
· Experience in strategic planning
· Experience in developing and presenting new business proposals/pitches
· Experience of working with extended team across professional, operational and cultural boundaries
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative to tight deadlines.
Please contact Paul Banks on 02030 195993 or email email@example.com for full details on the job description. This will be 100% confidential!
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Media Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
High Science, Medical Education, Global, award-winning, UK, United Kingdom, England, strategic, Ethical, Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Manchester, Chester, Knutsford, Stockport, Bollington.
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.