Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Global CRO seeks an addition to the team of pharmaceutical experts in Clinical Operations. Our client has a been continuously growing over the last decade in the Polish market, and has a renowned presence in the world for over 30 years. ...
Global CRO seeks an addition to the team of pharmaceutical experts in Clinical Operations. Our client has a been continuously growing over the last decade in the Polish market, and has a renowned presence in the world for over 30 years.
In this position you will also be outsourced to a single sponsor company!
Benefits: Generous annual salary + medical insurance for you and your family+ car allowance + annual sports card
Senior Clinical Research Associate – Warsaw, Poland
- University - medicine, pharmacy or science or equivalent nursing qualification
- Experience with independent monitoring of clinical studies 3 years minimum plus strong experience in oncology is a must
- Fluent in English and Polish
- Located within the vicinity of Warsaw
- Experience within both phases II and III
- Experience with monitoring and close out visits and/or initiation and feasibility
- Monitoring of clinical sites in the Poland contact with the client, selection centres, whilst cooperating with local site physicians
- Making a plan of monitoring visits and conducting SDV
- individual preparation and handling of interim and final results of your studies
- responsibility for studies in phase II, III and sometimes phase IV
- a well-established and prospective global company
- outsourced to a renowned pharma company
- fully home based or flexible office/home based option is also available
In case you are interested send your CV in English to e-mail address: MJankowiak@i-pharmconsulting.com.
In case you are thinking of going into another position in clinical trials do not hesitate to contact our Consultant Milena Jankowiak by sending her an email or calling on + 44 (0) 20 3189 0490 she will be happy to talk to you about other opportunities in the market.
Clinical Research Associate / CRA / Clinical Research Associate II / CRA II / Senior Clinical Research Associate / Senior CRA / SCRA / Monitor / Clinical Monitor / Poland / Polska / Warsaw / Warszawa / Mazowieckie / Masovian /
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical around the globe. We Provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.