Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
i-Pharm Consulting - Pharmacovigilance Associate (Freelance)Specialists in contract and permanent recruitment into the Pharmaceutical industry We are currently looking for a Freelance Pharmacovigilance Associate on a 6-month contract for a mid-sized Pharmaceutical company, looking to join their expanding team, situated in Scotland.
- Ensure the safety database is set up for specific studies
- Process Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSR’s), quality check of the data and database entry
- Support the receipt and tracking of safety reports, follow up requests and assist with the expedited reports
- Coding relevant medical terminology and narrative writing
- Assist in supporting department SOP’s and product safety reviews
- Utilise your working knowledge of ICH good clinical practice and regulatory guidance
- Liaise with Data Managers to ensure Serious Adverse Events (SAE) reconciliation
- Responsible, alongside other PV Associates, for the maintenance of the system
- Minimum of 2 years UK experience in a Pharmacovigilance setting
- Preferably a degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Nursing
- Proficient and accurate in processing ICSR’s
- Knowledge of data input into ARISg/ARGUS safety databases
- Based in Edinburgh
- Able to work full time in the office (5 days)
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CRO’s). Our areas of expertise include Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Drug Safety / Clinical Safety / Pharmacovigilance / PV / Drug Safety Associate / Drug Safety Officer / Individual Case Safety Reports / ICSR’s / Broughton / Dalry / Fountainbridge / Holyrood / Leigh / Morningside / New Town / Old Town / Portobello / Southside / Stockbridge / Tollcross / West End
If you are interested in the position, or know of anybody who may be suitable, please contact Oliver Belcher on 020 3167 3168 or email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are interested in discussing other requirements or the market, feel free to get in touch.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.