Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 26 Dec 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
My client who is a large multi-billion pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Clinical Study Manager to join the team in the new year. The successful candidate will have the opportunity of working on high priority Oncology studies within a driven and passionate team. The company has a brilliant reputation in the industry for it's busy pipeline and overall work ethic.If the role is something that is of interest to you please don't hesitate to apply below.
* Manages European component of global PII-IV outsourced studies managed by a US-based Clinical Program Manager.
* Is responsible for driving European site performance.
* Drafts and coordinates review of relevant documents including protocols, informed consents, case report forms, monitoring plans, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports.
* Maintains study timelines.
* Contributes to development of study budget.
* Contributes to development of RFPs and participate in selection of CROs/vendors.
* Relevant experience working in clinical trial management.
* BSc or BA in a relevant scientific discipline, RN qualification or international equivalent.
* Oncology experience is required.
* Must have multinational (preferably EU) clinical trials experience including study management/coordination.
* Monitoring experience is preferred as oversight site visits with our partner CRO’s will be required.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.