Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Location: Republic of Ireland
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
i-Pharm Consulting - CRA (Freelance)Specialists in contract and permanent recruitment into the Pharmaceutical industry An opportunity has arisen for a Freelance CRA on a 3-month contract initially for a CRO situated in Ireland. This role will be interim cover while the company recruit a permanent replacement for the outgoing member of staff.
- Responsible for pre-study initiation, routine monitoring and close-out visits
- Oversee all aspects of study site management and update, track and maintain study specific management systems and status reports
- Ability to monitor sites independently and with little guidance, in accordance with SOP’s, GCP and ICH guidelines
- Facilitate effective and thorough communication between the vendor, client and investigators
- Identify any problems on site; resolve issues and take action
- Comprehensive understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, processing and following up on these
- Ensure that the necessary compliance is not only met, but exceeded
- Assist the project team by mentoring junior staff and providing guidance when necessary
- UK clinical monitoring experience (3-5 years)
- Bachelors in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Nursing
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building, writing and communication skills
- Prior working knowledge of local and international regulatory requirements
- Home-based in Ireland
- Regionalised monitoring (be flexible in terms of days spent travelling, this will vary)
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CRO’s). Our areas of expertise include Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
CRA / Clinical Research Associate / Freelance CRA / CRA II / Pharmaceutical / CRO / Clinical Research Organisation / Pharma / Oncology / Phase II / Phase III / Initiating / Monitoring / Home-based / Ireland / Connacht / Leinster / Munster / Ulster
If you are interested in the position, or know of anybody who may be suitable, please contact Oliver Belcher on 020 3167 3168 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are interested in discussing other requirements or the market, feel free to get in touch.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.