Strategic Patient Recruitment Manager/Permanent/ Top Global Pharma/ HOME-BASED!!!!
Company: DOCS Global
Location: United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-019871
Closing Date: 29 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Exciting Home-based opportunity to work for a Top Global Pharma, the TOP 30 companies to work for (As listed on the Sunday Times 2016). Our client is now seeking an experienced Strategic Patient Recruitment Manager to work within their team. The role is permanent through DOCS and contracted to our client long term/indefinate.
This position is primarily responsible for the strategic development of patient and site-facing recruitment, retention, and compliance strategies for the company-sponsored clinical research trials in an assigned Therapeutic Area or Disease Area Stronghold. The Strategic Recruitment Manager will identify and collaborate with stakeholders to understand the strategic direction of the Therapy Area and/or compound and he/she will ensure a strategy that is in alignment with identified priorities.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
The Strategic Recruitment Manager will be responsible for defining compliant patient and site solutions and study branding to support program and protocol strategies in an assigned Therapy Area or Disease Area Stronghold. In addition, the position will be responsible for the following:
- Creating the Statement of Work and ensuring it aligns with the rapy Area or Disease Area Stronghold strategy
- Determining the Key Performance Indicators and Return on Investment analysis from the deliverables
- Developing the metrics plan for supported projects in accordance with the departmental metrics strategy as determined by the Head of Patient Recruitment
- Identifying contracting needs and transitioning contract negotiation to the Operations Recruitment Manager and R&D Procurement
- Coordinating the transition of responsibility for the Statement Of Work from themselves to relevant business partners: facilitate kickoff meeting with partners (e.g. vendors, Operations Recruitment Managers, etc.) to initiate execution phase; set expectations with the clinical team for support; and ensure deliverables are provided within agreed timelines and budget, and at the highest quality standards
- Providing oversight for CRO-managed recruitment strategies and serving as a consultant to study team to ensure compliance and appropriateness of recruitment/retention strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required, preferably in a scientific or health-related discipline. An advanced degree or Masters Degree, or higher, is preferred.
- Wealth of relevant experience in clinical trial execution with a pharmaceutical company and/or a CRO
- Expertise in the areas of drug development, clinical trial operations, and strategic planning
- In depth knowledge related to global clinical operations and patient recruitment
- Ability to critically analyze overall Disease Area Stronghold strategy and develop recruitment strategies to support clinical trial recruitment
- Experience working with multiple vendors in support of clinical trial recruitment
- Strong planning and tracking skills, customer focused, well organized, detail oriented and capable of managing multiple projects
- Excellent time, priority, and self-management skills. Strong project-management skills
- Effective leadership skills and proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness. Excellent communication skills and the innate flexibility to work in a rapidly growing organization
- Strong communication – proven ability to negotiate and influence others
Remuneration & other details
- Base salary
- Car Allowance of £5760 on top of base
- Private BUPA healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25 days Annual leave which extends to 1 day each year to a max of 27 days.
- Permanent employee of DOCS
- DOCS provides a Smart Phone, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, multi-functional Printer and reimburse your broadband and telephone line and client provides you with laptop
**** Please Contact Tanzina Guerni directly on: 01932 269 754 OR email me your CV at: Tanzina.Guerni@docsglobal.com for more information!***
*** Please note you must have the right to work in the UK as we do not offer sponsorship***
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Permanent, Clinical Research, Project Management, Senior Project Manager, Manager, Patient Recruitment, Strategic Patient Recruitment, Operational Patient Recruitment, Retention Vendor Management, problem Solving, Presentation, Clinical Trial recruitment., Site-facing, Phase II, Phase III, Recruitment Strategies, Homebased