Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Location: Hong Kong
Closing Date: 28 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance SpecialistOur client is an international leading CRO/ Contract Research Organization. This is an exciting senior project management position, you will be ensuring the project activities are completed in a timely manner with acceptable quality and acts as a decision maker. You will also be managing daily workload of Safety Specialists within the department with line management responsibilities.
Senior Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance Specialist
Our client is an international leading CRO/ Contract Research Organization. This is an exciting senior project management position, you will be ensuring the project activities are completed in a timely manner with acceptable quality and acts as a decision maker. You will also be managing daily workload of Safety Specialists within the department with line management responsibilities.
Senior Drug Safety Specialist, Sr. Safety Specialist
• Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate
• Ongoing career development opportunities
• Strong emphasis on a collaborative and collegiate work environment.
• Chance to work at a highly recognised CRO with global offices all over the APAC Region
• Acts as a primary point of contact for information regarding assigned projects; represents Safety and Pharmacovigilance on cross functional teams.
• Liaises with Manager or designee with regard to resources, timelines, and issues with quality
• Manages systems for receipt and tracking adverse event (AE)/endpoint information.
• Trains new staff; acts as the primary resource for other Safety Specialists with regards to answering questions, sharing knowledge and assisting in resolving problems; provides technical support.
• BA/BS in the life sciences, nursing degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of relevant international regulations/guidelines and strong understanding and usage of medical terminology preferred.
• Strong organizational, presentation, documentation, analytical, oral/ written (English).
• Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, work independently, as well as part of a team in a matrix environment.
ABOUT i-PHARM consulting
i-Pharm Consulting is a leading global Pharmaceutical Recruitment Company. We service our clients across the APAC region from offices in Singapore and Sydney. We always have a wide range of positions available in Hong Kong. If this role is not suitable, Joey Wang is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant for Hong Kong market, Joey Wang on +65 (0) 3163 3102, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRO, Contract Research Organization, Clinical Operations Manager, Compliance, Data Manager, CTM, Data Quality Manager, CTL, Data Mgr, Trial Manager, Data Mngr, Clinical Operation Manager, q Manager, Project Manager, Data Management, Clinical Trial Lead, Project Manager, Clinical Ops Manager, Senior PM, Clinical Trial Leader, Lead PM, Clin Ops Manager, Projects Manager, COM, Study Manager, Clinical Operations Director, Project Leader, COD, Clinical Ops Director, ClinOps Director, Drug Safety Administrator, Drug Safety Director, Drug Safety Manager, Drug Safety, Drug Safety Associate, Drug Safety Manager, Drug Safety Associate Senior, Drug Safety Project Manager, Drug Safety Scientist, PV, Pharmacovigilance, Hong Kong
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.