Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
i-Pharm Consulting - Marketing Coordinator (Freelance)Specialists in contract and permanent recruitment into the Pharmaceutical industry We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator on a 12-month contract initially (with the possibility of an extension) for a Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. The position is an urgent requirement with a start next Monday (5th).
- Assist in the success of important functions within Segment Marketing (SM) and track deliverables for 2 specific brands
- Support the Operational, Senior Management Team and marketing projects as required (will work very closely with a team of Sales Representatives and a Product Manager)
- Budget monitoring, compliance and liaise with external customers
- Participate in review meetings and regulatory revisions
- Record changes and ensure that all newly created materials are updated to reflect any changes
- Implement process and service improvements in the department
- Use prior working knowledge to pick up in house systems and help other when necessary
- Resolve conflict when needed and maintain cross functional agendas
- Able to start immediately (next Monday)
- Minimum of 18 months UK marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Based in Cambridge
- Able to work full time in the office (5 days)
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CRO’s). Our areas of expertise include Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Marketing Coordinator / Marketing / Segment Marketing / Sales Meeting Planning / Metrics Reporting / Project Support / Administration / Microsoft Office / England / Cambridge / East Anglia
If you are interested in the position, or know of anybody who may be suitable, please contact Oliver Belcher on 020 3167 3168 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, if you are interested in discussing other requirements or the market, feel free to get in touch.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.