Location: West Midlands
Closing Date: 27 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Benefits: bonus and benefits
Clinical Liaison - Addiction A fantastic time to join a small, specialist Pharmaceutical company with an impressive heritage in the Addiction Treatment field. They are looking for a Clinical Liaison to work within Substance Misuse, covering the Midlands.
Clinical Liaison – Addiction
A fantastic time to join a small, specialist Pharmaceutical company with an impressive heritage in the Addiction Treatment field. They are looking for a Clinical Liaison to work within Substance Misuse, covering the Midlands.
* Engage with key customers to build awareness of Substance Misuse and discuss how to treat opioid dependency in the most appropriate, effective way.
* Meet sales targets in line with company guidelines, whilst meeting customer needs and requirements.
* Build strong professional relationships with a diverse customer base, e.g. Primary Care Prescribers, CCG’s, Drug User Networks, Rehab Centres, Nursing Staff and the Department of Health and communicate at a technical yet relatable level to ensure collaborative partnerships.
* Be self-sufficient in your approach to managing and prioritising activities in a broad geographical area and use all medical, policy and marketing materials effectively.
The ideal candidate
* ABPI qualified
* Familiarity selling specialist products to Clinics, Hospitals, Specialist Target Audiences
* Experienced in a related therapy area highly desirable, e.g. Neuroscience, HIV, Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Pain Management or Alcohol Dependency
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly driven, passionate and patient-focused
Apply for this Clinical Liaison position via the website or contact Tilly Beedell on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.