Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 27 Dec 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
ERP Cutover Manager / Cutover Manager - Earn up to £366 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £474 per day (LTD) Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for an ERP Cutover Manager / Cutover Manager to join their team in Middlesex for 6 months, to provide subject matter expertise for the process, knowledge and tools to enable the successful delivery of Manufacturing Site and Commercial Market Business Cutovers.
ERP Cutover Manager / Cutover Manager – Earn up to £366 per day plus benefits (PAYE) or £474 per day (LTD)
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for an ERP Cutover Manager / Cutover Manager to join their team in Middlesex for 6 months, to provide subject matter expertise for the process, knowledge and tools to enable the successful delivery of Manufacturing Site and Commercial Market Business Cutovers.
This includes supporting the delivery leads in definition of the scope of work for each site/market cutover from conception to implementation in accordance with ERP Deployment Methodology & appropriate Company standards and procedures.
* Develop and maintain clear simple processes and templates to enable Delivery & Project managers to complete business cutover activities as part of the ERP programme
* Develop standard templates to enable drafts of the Cutover Plan/Schedule for execution and testing within Full Dress Rehearsal to be easily adjusted to market / site requirements
* Support development of cutover plans to the Go No Go criteria including key activity required for a successful cutover & Go-Live
* Identify cutover resource requirements to enable plans / schedules to be met, support recruitment and KT of resources to support cutover process in delivery teams
* Develop standard Go/No Go criteria including key activity required for a successful cutover & Go-Live, enabling Delivery teams to adopt for relevant market/site
* Ensure the quality of Ramp-up plans have been planned by the Markets and any pre-requisite activity has been integrated into the overall plan
* Actively monitor delivery of external dependencies and resolutions from support groups
* Maintain the Cutover & Ramp-up knowledge base (process information and people), ensuring it is developed, maintained & continuously improved
* Educate Delivery teams in the key processes and tools to be able to complete business cutover on schedule, budget and quality
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
* Significant ERP project delivery experience
* Experience of dealing with large operational teams
* Must demonstrate ability to communicate at the most senior levels of the organisation but also possess the skills and experience to manage detailed project plans
* Experience and understanding of the pressures and conditions surrounding ERP implementations
* Manufacturing ERP experience
* Good communication skills including coordination/facilitation skills
* Oral and written communication skills.
* Demonstrable ability to manage high pressure projects
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call 01707 247259
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Implementation, Cutover Manager, Project Delivery, Teamwork, IT, Stakeholder Management, Communication Skills, Planning, Deployment, Global ERP, Manufacturing, MERP, Influencing, Contract, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.