Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
i-Pharm Consulting - Sales Administrator (Freelance)Specialists in contract and permanent recruitment into the Pharmaceutical industry We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator interested in a 12-month contract to work with clients of ours, a Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. The position is an urgent requirement with a start date next week.
- Assist in the general administration, data entry and document filing in the team
- Manage calendars, meeting agendas and track submissions from concept review to regulatory release (ensuring all compliance is met)
- Support the Operational Team and marketing projects as required
- Work in a team of several Sales Representatives and a Product Manager
- Budget monitoring, compliance and liaise with external customers
- Record changes and ensure that all newly created materials are updated to reflect any changes
- Able to pick up in house systems quickly and maintain database processes
- Resolve conflict when needed and maintain cross functional agendas
- Immediately available or on 1 weeks’ notice
- UK Pharmaceutical sales/marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Based in Cambridge
- Able to work full time in the office (5 days)
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CRO’s). Our areas of expertise include Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Administrator / Marketing / Segment Marketing / Sales Meeting Planning / Metrics Reporting / Project Support / Administration / Microsoft Office / England / Cambridge / Peterborough / East Anglia
If you are interested in the position, or know of anybody who may be suitable, please contact Oliver Belcher on 020 3167 3168 or email@example.com. Alternatively, if you are interested in discussing other requirements or the market, feel free to get in touch.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.