Location: East Midlands
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Clinical Liaison Specialist – Substance Misuse – Midlands Our client, a small specialist pharmaceutical company, is recruiting for a Clinical Liaison Specialist to work in the Substance Misuse field, covering the East and West Midlands. ...
Clinical Liaison Specialist – Substance Misuse – Midlands
Our client, a small specialist pharmaceutical company, is recruiting for a Clinical Liaison Specialist to work in the Substance Misuse field, covering the East and West Midlands.
The Clinical Liaison Specialist’s main responsibilities include:
* Build awareness, empathy and engagement with specialist clinicians, primary care prescribers, drug treatment teams, nursing staff and allied drug workers and drug user networks at Drug Outreach Centres, rehab centres, CCGs, Alcohol dependency teams and the Department of Health to help treat opioid dependency
* Segment, target and prioritise customers and use effective time management to ensure your territory’s efficiently managed and your KPIs delivered
* Generate the technical knowledge base to competently present to all key influencers within prescription/OTC opioid analgesia dependency and illicit opioid dependency and be seen as a partner in the patient management process
* Manage and prioritise activities in a broad geographical area through self-direction and effective utilisation of all medical, policy and marketing resources
* Flex between team player and self-starter who can work autonomously
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience or past involvement in drug addiction or sales or health related experience in a similar specialist niche pharmaceutical market segment including pain management (clinic, hospital, specialist target audiences)
* Experience in a related therapy area including HIV, Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Neurology or Alcohol dependence would be highly beneficial
* Experience in an NHS position in the substance misuse field but with no pharma company experience is also desirable
* Capacity to organise and lead clinical educational meetings
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills and an empathy that demonstrates a track record of building long standing influential KOL relationships
* Proven ability to understand and operate in a technically complex therapeutic area
* Clear communicator with the ability to deliver all necessary administration with the correct amount of detail and within any stated deadlines
The successful candidates will be rewarded with an excellent financial package!
To apply please send your CV or call Hazel on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.