Company: Blue Pelican Pharma
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Excellent Company Benefits
PV Manager – Reports and SubmissionsPermanentCambridgeshire If you are an experienced PV Manager or Associate PV Manager, looking to progress your career further, then I am keen to speak to you to discuss an exciting opportunity.My Client is a well-established Global Biopharmaceutical company and are seeking an experienced Pharmacovigilance Manager to be responsible for managing PV reports and submissions. ...
PV Manager – Reports and Submissions
If you are an experienced PV Manager or Associate PV Manager, looking to progress your career further, then I am keen to speak to you to discuss an exciting opportunity.
My Client is a well-established Global Biopharmaceutical company and are seeking an experienced Pharmacovigilance Manager to be responsible for managing PV reports and submissions. As the PV Manager you will need to be a dedicated individual with demonstrable line management experience and able to actively run the reporting system in the PV department. You will also need to lead the communication of safety information into other operational functions.
* Be responsible for organising and tracking safety information, as well as managing the safety report scheduling, resourcing and timelines.
* Support the QPPV with safety and non-compliance issues.
* Manage new safety information resulting in updates to the core safety documents.
* Lead the safety surveillance and case processing teams to achieve submission timeless.
* Maintain strong knowledge of GPVP and GCP.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Must be an experienced Manager or have demonstrable line management experience.
* Life Science degree or equivalent with sounds clinical knowledge of various therapy areas.
* A strong background in Pharmacovigilance or Drug Safety within a Pharmaceutical/CRO company.
* Case Management and safety report submissions and metrics experience.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity or to discuss this position further, please contact Jane Hardy at Blue Pelican on 01892 507 134.
Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance Specialist
01892 507 134
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable, Recruitment Experts. Blue Pelican Pharma provides a consultative, expert-level recruitment service across Europe within specific niche markets, adhering at all times to the Blue Pelican Standards ( www.bluepelican.com/about-us/blue-pelican-standards).
It’s our service quality and market knowledge that sets us apart from other agencies and assures you of an enhanced service whether you deal with us as a candidate or a client.You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com/pharma or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the Pharma Division.
Calverley House 55 Calverley Road Tunbridge Wells
|Tel:||+44 (0)1892 507100|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1892 520009|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.