Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 20 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Business Analyst – Data Warehouse – Long-term Contract – ViennaJob Title: Business AnalystType: Contract, full-timeDuration: 12 Months (extensions likely)Location: Vienna, AustriaStart Date: January 2017One of the leading banking groups in Europe is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their dynamic and international Data Warehouse team.This is a long-term contract opportunity for initially 12 months with extensions likely. ...
Business Analyst – Data Warehouse – Long-term Contract – Vienna
Job Title: Business Analyst
Type: Contract, full-time
Duration: 12 Months (extensions likely)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Start Date: January 2017
One of the leading banking groups in Europe is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their dynamic and international Data Warehouse team.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for initially 12 months with extensions likely.
- You will be responsible for business requirement and change request analysis.
- You will play a key role in aligning requirements and supporting business lines.
- You will coordinate business concept development and run feasibility studies.
- You will analyse the existing business processes.
- You will support the preparation and execution of UAT.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong Data Warehouse experience.
- Strong Business Analysis experience.
- Knowledge in the bank steering business processes – finance controlling and risk management.
- Experience in Data Warehouse data modelling.
- Experience with databases preferably Oracle.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Fluent in English.
** Only candidates with valid work permit will be considered.
For more information or to apply; please call Burhan on +44(0)20 7255 66 55 or send your CV to Burhan.Kaynak@secrecruitment.com
Even if you are not sure about your suitability for this position but you are looking for a change in your career path, please feel free to contact me for a friendly chat to explore any options that may be open to you.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.