Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 27 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Stephanie Maccioni is looking for a Clinical Data Management Manager to join a Global Biotech company on a permanent basis. This position is to be...
Stephanie Maccioni is looking for a Clinical Data Management Manager to join a Global Biotech company on a permanent basis. This position is to be based on site either in Uxbridge or Cambridgeshire and does offer some flexible home working also.
- Lead or participate in the development, review and implementation of processes, policies, SOPs and associated documents affecting Data Management, including cross functional working groups
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Data Management and the wider Development organization through, training and mentoring of staff and information sharing and education
- Develop and co-ordinate project level training for data management staff
- Contribute to development of Data Management outsourcing strategies and long-term relationships with CRO partners / external vendors
- Represent Data Management at project team meetings, cross functional team meetings
- Project level coordination of, and day to day oversight of Data Management tasks including; coordinating with lead data managers and managing vendor deliverables, reviewing of documents to ensure consistency and that system quality control checks are being completed.
- Review project timelines and metrics to ensure databases are delivered to set timelines to include communication and escalation of any project level issues
- Lead electronic submission activities
- Assist with responses to questions and findings from Clinical Quality Assurance and other audits at the study / vendor level
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Solid experience in/knowledge of data management in a pharma/biotech/CRO arena
- Proven project management/lead and planning experience
- Demonstrated experience working effectively in cross-functional teams
- Experience in oversight of outside vendors including Functional Service Provider (CRO's, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
- Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37698 in all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.