Sr Medical Advisor Oncology
Company: Edelway Switzerland AG
Location: Zurich area
Closing Date: 29 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Edelway is a pan-european Pharma Consultancy. One of our best clients, a global, pharmaceutical company based in Zurich Area is currently looking for experienced Sr Medical Advisor Oncology.
- Reporting to the Director Aire Therapeutic Oncology-Hematology, you are responsible for the definition and deployment of the medical strategy of marketed products (Vectibix & Xgeva) and developing (from phase III) in oncology.
- You will have managerial responsibility a medical advisor to whom you have entrusted the medical expertise and the establishment of medical strategy on one of the products.
- You work closely with the Marketing Manager, the / the Product Manager, the Sales Manager and Regional Scientific Experts.
- You are the privileged interlocutor of the European medical on these products.
- You are responsible for oncology products in development from Phase III.
- You participate in feasibility studies and the selection of websites in coordination with the Clinical Operations & Regional Scientific Experts.
- Make sure the scientific part of the communication products. You prepare with regulatory affairs and marketing teams promotional material.
- Make sure the product training from medical teams, Clinical Operations and Scientific Associates.
- You develop a special relationship with KOL, learned societies and external partners.
- You are responsible for managing the budget of your products in oncology.
- You are the guarantor of maintaining a level of excellence both in the medical field, the field Legal and Compliance.
- Doctor, you justify an experience of many years in the pharmaceutical and / or have a real experience in Oncology.
- You are recognized for your leadership and your qualities of communication and presentation.
- You are a scientist.
- You like working with multidisciplinary teams (Sales, clinical Development, Europe teams, Marketing, health Economics, Regulatory Affairs).
- You demonstrate great flexibility and adaptability against your internal and external contacts.
- You have a very good command of English, both oral and written.
If this sounds like your next challenge please send us your CV at “email@example.com“ or contact us at +34 93 018 5722.