Closing Date: 29 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
We are looking for an experienced Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager who wants to use his knowledge about strategy development in a global researching pharmaceutical organization in Munich. You can expect an open environment, life-changing projects and excellent benefits.
We are one of the top pharmaceutical companies worldwide with over 100 year of experience and a strong focus on research and development of new life-saving drugs in variety of indications. Currently we have several exciting new projects in the pipeline and therefor need a senior specialist to join our global regulatory team in Munich,
If this sounds appealing to you, please contact Aine Uusvel from Meet via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +44 789 650 6004. The applications will be handled with discretion.
As Director Regulatory Affairs you will have the following responsibilities:
· Responsible for the development, implementation, and communication of the regulatory strategies
· Planning and managing regulatory documents and submissions during development and life cycle management
· Participating in critical development projects from full development up to registration and the early post-authorization phase
· Acting tas regulatory contact person for authorities, external partners and in-house functions
· Maintaining approvals of applications for Clinical Trials and Marketing Authorizations for assigned products.
· Develop structure for high-level dossier and align with senior management and key stakeholders on dossier content
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
· Degree in a Life Science or related discipline
· Minimum of 8 years’ experience within regulatory affairs in EU or global
· Experience in preparation and management of successful CTA/MAA submissions
· Oncology experience is a must
· Ability to lead and motivate cross functional teams
· Fluent in English, German language is not required
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt by Aine Uusvel at Meet, please call on +44 203 019 5973. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industries leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Key words: Senior Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Affairs Manager, European Regulatory Affairs, Reg Affairs, Associate Director, Director, Director Regulatory Affairs, AD, Associate Director Regulatory Affairs, IND, Clinical development, global strategy, strategy development, regulatory strategy, Ausbrug, Munich
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.