Location: West Yorkshire
Closing Date: 13 Dec 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: bonus, car, pension etc
Territory Manager – Dental Technologies Star’s working with a leading, blue-chip dental technology organisation to recruit a Territory Manager to join its successful sales team. The company has a first-class reputation with dental health professionals and they pride themselves on developing innovative, cutting-edge oral health products that truly sit at the forefront of new dental technology. As a Territory Manager, you’ll visit key industry influencers on your designated territory. ...
Territory Manager – Dental Technologies
Star’s working with a leading, blue-chip dental technology organisation to recruit a Territory Manager to join its successful sales team. The company has a first-class reputation with dental health professionals and they pride themselves on developing innovative, cutting-edge oral health products that truly sit at the forefront of new dental technology.
As a Territory Manager, you’ll visit key industry influencers on your designated territory. You’ll use the latest technology-based presenting tools and work in collaboration with your customers to drive product use and recommendation. While you’ll be fully responsible for your territory accounts, you will also have the full support of an excellent and close-knit team of 10 other Territory Managers and the expertise of a highly experienced Regional Manager.
The Territory Manager’s responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that dental professionals (such as dentists and dental hygienists) use and recommend our client’s products
* Develop brand loyalty with all relevant professional customers on your territory
* Present at dental institutions and attend congresses, trade fairs and scientific exchanges when required
* Influence dental practices, NHS primary care trusts and other key customers in accordance with the territory plan’s strategic focus, as agreed with your Regional Manager
* Maintain your legitimate and ethical understanding
* Report competitor activity
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Healthcare sales experience (applications from candidates with other professional sales experience OR a dental / healthcare background are also welcome)
* Highly professional with good written and oral communications skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* A positive approach to delivering high quality results
* Focused on self-development
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent financial package, company car, pension and benefits package.
Apply for this Territory Manager – Dental Technologies - opportunity now via this website or call Hazel Watson on 0161 914 8478!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.