Principal Regional Medical Liaison
Company: Edelway Switzerland AG
Location: Basel area
Closing Date: 29 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Edelway is a pan-european Pharma Consultancy. One of our best clients, a global, pharmaceutical company based in Basel Area is currently looking for experienced Principal Regional Medical Liaison.
- Ensures attainment of medical and R&D objectives through management, development and allocation of RML resources.
- Provides coaching and leadership to RML team.
- Represents RML function in local Medical leadership team.
- Provides input to regional RML function to constantly develop RML role and processes.
- Works with all medical functions to assure alignment of RML activities and processes.
- Assures adequate RML capacity and structure.
- RML budget planning and tracking.
- Designs, implements and assures execution of local RML POAs in line with local Medical and R&D plans and regional RML POA guidance.
- Leads KOL relationship management process.
- Coordinates the identification of new research opportunities (e.g. ISSs).
- Works with Development Field Operations management to ensure coordinated prioritization of site selection.
- Develops and presents required qualitative and quantitative reports to management teams.
- Ensures medical/legal excellence and compliance.
- Organizes and tracks local RML training.
- Represents Local RML’s at regional meetings and task forces.
- Works closely with local TA Leads, BUDs und DOMs to define RML strategies and collaboration
- Medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions.
- Advanced degree (e.g. PhD , MD) preferred or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in industry.
- Experience in sales force, affiliate Medical Department or Clinical Development.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct.
- Experience with scientific affairs business processes.
- Management of complex projects.
- Experience in cross functional teams.
- Experience in international work streams.
If this sounds like your next challenge please send us your CV at “firstname.lastname@example.org“ or contact us at +34 93 018 5722.