Health Economics Senior Manager
Company: Edelway Switzerland AG
Location: Vaud Area
Closing Date: 29 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Edelway is a pan-european Pharma Consultancy. One of our best clients, a global, pharmaceutical company based in Vaud Area is currently looking for experienced Health Economics Senior Manager.
The Health Economics Senior Manager develops and leads a Global Health Economics (GHE) value-evidence strategy for either the clients pipeline asset or Marketed Product
- Integrates with a global research team and program to support the asset, as well as with individual regional and local business units, in alignment with the strategy, tracks and executes the GHE plan and delivers against goals.
- Coordinates product and project activities.
- Has budget responsibility and may immediately, or over time direct and develop staff.
- Develops strategy and selection of Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) for interventional trials and observational studies.
- Develops FDA briefing documents for PRO label discussions.
- Develops core economic models with vendors or the internal center of excellence. Works with the international affiliates to adapt core economic models for regional use.
- Designs existing data studies, develops or approves research project plans, and oversees execution.
- Develops and communicates the Global Value Dossier (GVD) and final value propositions and validates that the regional dossiers (e.g. AMCP Dossier) are consistent with the GVD.
- Assists in the development, creation, and review of the US AMCP Dossier for relevant pipeline assets.
- Designs or approves GHE-related aspects such as statistical analysis plan (SAP) of observational studies and interventional trials and consults on study execution.
- Develops and oversees/conducts relevant meta-analysis, PRO, systematic review, utility measurement or other outcomes research study as determined by product evidence generation plans/strategy.
- Helps design product evidence generation strategy and communicate plans to cross functions teams.
- Serves as the GHE representative for the Global Publication Team and coordinates with affiliates and Regional HE on publication plan.
- Prepares GHE publications for dissemination.
- Develops or consults on global reimbursement strategy and value proposition for payers.
- Selects and works with study vendors.
- Doctorate Degree & 2 years of outcomes research experience.OR
- Master’s Degree & 6 years of outcomes research experience.OR
- Bachelor’s Degree & 8 years of outcomes research experience.
Masters or PhD in Health Economics, Outcomes Research, Health Services Research, Pharmacy Administration or related discipline, or PharmD with a post-doctoral fellowship in one of these areas:
- 3+ years’ experience in global outcomes research including dossier submissions for reimbursement.
- 3+ years’ experience in PRO/HRQOL research including questionnaire design, evaluation, and/or analysis.
- 3+ years’ experience developing pharmacoeconomic models.
- Experience working with consumers of outcomes information.
- Knowledge of epidemiology, economics, psychometrics and medical writing.
If this sounds like your next challenge please send us your CV at “firstname.lastname@example.org“ or contact us at +34 93 018 5722.