Company: GI Group UK Limited
Closing Date: 27 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: £ Competitive + Benefits
Head of CRM and Healthcare Professionals Transparency - Permanent - £ Competitive + BenefitsOur Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Head of CRM and Healthcare Professionals Transparency to join their team in Hertfordshire. Reporting to the Executive Director of Pharmaceutical Services & Business Support. This role will be responsible for providing proactive leadership of the CRM and Healthcare Professionals Transparency Reporting solutions.
Head of CRM and Healthcare Professionals Transparency - Permanent - £ Competitive + Benefits
Our Pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Head of CRM and Healthcare Professionals Transparency to join their team in Hertfordshire. Reporting to the Executive Director of Pharmaceutical Services & Business Support. This role will be responsible for providing proactive leadership of the EMEA CRM and Healthcare Professionals Transparency Reporting solutions.
* Lead international CRM & HCP Transparency
* Manage all aspects of content, legal & regulatory requirements, critical requirements for business units, medical, market access R&D and other stakeholders, local market requirements and provide data for analytic and reporting solutions
* Increase the effectiveness of the CRM or TR solutions
* Manage the CRM & TR content to ensure it meets the business needs
* Develop internal and external solutions for future business requirements to remain competitive
* Manage and plan budgets
* Ensure solutions are updated and developed to enhance future business requirements
* Work to optimise local processes related to CRM and TR
* Optimise customer data through working with business or external parties to make the need for customer databases obsolete
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
* Educated to degree level, preferably Masters or PhD, in Science, Business or Computing
* Bilingual skills, especially in French, German, Italian, Russian or Spanish
* Experience of managing CRM and TR solutions, preferably EMEA
* Demonstrable record of delivering high quality work to tight deadlines
* Excellent teamworking skills
* Management and Leadership skills
* Influencing, negotiating and analytic skills
* Prioritisation, planning and organising skills
* Project Management and Communications skills
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, Degree, PhD, Masters, French, German, Italian, Numeracy, CRM, TR, Management, Delivery, Teamworking, Influencing, Negotiating, Project Management, Organisational Skills, Communication Skills, Planning, Prioritisation, Hertfordshire
|Tel:||+44 (0)1420 538477|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1420 537900|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.