Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 27 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
A market leading Oncology-focused bio-pharmaceutical company from the USA is currently expanding its EU presence. They are currently seeking a Lead CRA/ Regional Clinical Lead to join their team on an exciting opportunity. The successful candidate will focus on the study start-up and overall progress of a phase III global Oncology study.If the role is something of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply.
* Study Start up: feasibility, site selection, document development and review, etc
* Independently conducts and co-monitors all types of monitor visits including: qualifying site assessments, initiation, interim and closeout when necessary.
* Document and communicate study site progress and issues/concerns to the project team in a timely manner. Address study site issues/concerns with the investigator and independently offer resolution strategies, documenting follow-up activities and outcomes
* Participate in weekly project team meetings and various in-house initiatives as needed
* Requires 60% Travel
* BS/BA degree or equivalent (background in life sciences preferred)
* 5+ years of field monitoring and management within the pharmaceutical industry performing pre-study visits, initiation, interim and close out visits
* Minimum of 3 years of recent Oncology Experience (ovarian preferred)
* Must have Lead CRA / Oversight Experience
* Experience mentoring CRAs/Junior CRAs preferred
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.