Location: Europe, Middle East & Africa-Bulgaria-Sofia-Sofia
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. ...
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and more than 15,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health.
Finance Assistant - intern
Task and responsibilities
• Ensuring post (finance) is distributed to correct person.
• Ensuring faxes are distributed to the correct person
• Assisting in pulling backup from filing for external/internal queries
• Look after AP process key freight vendors, registering, coding and gaining approval ready for payment.
• Control the filing, ensuing that everything is filed in a timely manner and archiving on a regular basis to clear space.
• Ensure relevant files are ready at month end such as the journal file
• Helping the team in busy times with invoice an
QualificationsRequired Education and Experience
|Tel:||+44 1223 374100|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.