Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): 0 - 20,000
Benefits: Bonus and additional benefits
As a PRO Lead you will be responsible for leading the design and development of PRO tools and for the execution of related studies. Furthermore you will train, mentor and develop your team members and be responsible for their growth. You will be contribute to the growth of the department by supporting the business development activities. Salary: 50-60KE (France or Netherlands), 50-60KGBP (UK)Benefits: 10% bonus and additional standard benefits (pension, healthcare…).
A international and well-established Consulting firm has a requirement for;
Patients-Reported Outcome Lead
Full-time or part-time
Office based in the UK, France or the Netherlands - up to 60% home-based flexibility
Salary: 50-60KE (France or Netherlands), 50-60KGBP (UK)
Benefits: 10% bonus and additional standard benefits (pension, healthcare…).
Line Management: Yes 1 direct report (second direct report to hire)
Start Date: Flexible for the right candidate
What this opportunity offers you...
A global consultancy specialised in HEOR and Market Access is hiring a Patients-Reported Outcome Lead to oversee their PRO projects and growing team. As a PRO Lead you will be responsible for leading the design and development of PRO tools and for the execution of related studies. Furthermore you will train, mentor and develop your team members and be responsible for their growth. You will be contribute to the growth of the department by supporting the business development activities.
If you are interested in this opportunity e-mail me your CV and best availabilities (firstname.lastname@example.org). Looking forward to hearing from you!
As a PRO Manager you will play an important role in driving the PRO team forward. You will be involved in a variety of tasks, including:
• Majority of qualitative work: Development of QoL tool
• Some quantitative work: Conducting validation of tools & preference studies
• Business Development and Client Management activities
• Proposals writing
• Bid defence
• Management of timelines & resources of the project
• First point of contact for clients
• Oversee the project delivery and ensure the high quality of the deliverables
• Line management of a junior analyst from day 1 (and hiring of further member of the team as you see fit)
• Provide training and scientific expertise
• Fully responsible to coach and develop your team
• A-Z management of PRO projects
• Hand-on experience in developing Patient-Reported Outcomes tools
• Experience in PRO tool validation (quantitative) & preference studies is desirable, if not, at least a strong interest in getting involved in preference/utility studies
• Strong track record of publications related to PRO research
• Excellent project management experience
• Strong communication and people skills that enable you to lead your team successfully
• Strong analytical skills
• Business development experience or the right attitude to work in a client facing environment
• Entrepreneurial drive and strive to develop yourself as well as your team members
• Post graduate qualification in Psychology, Epidemiology, HEOR or other related field
• Ph.D. desirable but not mendatory
If you want to discuss about this job you can contact me at email@example.com with your contact number and best availability for a confidential phone conversation.
If you are not actively seeking a new role, may I kindly ask you to forward this email to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.