Location: East Midlands
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Car, Pension, Healthcare etc
Healthcare Solutions Specialist – MidlandsStar are recruiting for a Healthcare Solutions Specialist to work at a leading biopharmaceutical company who provide tailored treatments for patients within Reproductive Health, Urology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Orthopaedics. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work at a globally recognised company in a customer-facing role. ...
Healthcare Solutions Specialist – Midlands
Star are recruiting for a Healthcare Solutions Specialist to work at a leading biopharmaceutical company who provide tailored treatments for patients within Reproductive Health, Urology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Orthopaedics. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work at a globally recognised company in a customer-facing role. As well as informing and engaging with key healthcare policy-makers about company products, the role will also involve leading NHS projects, co-ordinating market access activity and working cross-divisionally and functionally, adopting a matrix approach with relevant therapy area sales and marketing personnel.
Key responsibilities of a Healthcare Solutions Specialist will include:
* Supporting sales development of defined products within the company portfolio
* Developing and implementing robust joint business plans within the defined healthcare geography
* Developing and agreeing annual budgets for investment of resources
* Identifying, developing and maintaining effective relationships with key opinion-formers and stakeholders within the NHS management structure
* Identifying, developing and implementing commercial opportunities utilising policy drivers, based on environmental and customer insight
* Developing effective customer insights through the interpretation and analysis of complex data, local knowledge and business objectives
* Providing insights and proposed responses to national NHS topics to the Business Development Director
* Maintaining up to date knowledge of changes in the NHS in order to ensure company opportunities are identified and realised
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry and the ABPI code
* Knowledge of the evolving NHS
* Experience of developing and implementing business plan
* A record of selling into policy-making organisations
* Experience in negotiating commercial contracts
* Experience of developing key opinion leader advocacy
* Experience of pre-license/product launch activities
* Knowledge of administration and computer systems
* A full UK driving licence – with no more than 6 points and no DD10
Apply for this Healthcare Solutions Specialist job now via the Star website, or contact Hazel on 0161 914 8481.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.