Company: NonStop Pharma Recruitment
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Plant Protection Products Manager - flexible timings !
Plant Protection Products Manager - enjoy flexible timings through home office possibility.
My client, a global leader in manufacturing of crop protection solutions, is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager in Agrochemicals/ Plant Protection Products to join one of its divisions in Germany. There is a potential for home office working, giving you the chance to plan your time more efficient.
In this interesting and various role you will be responsible for dealing with Annex I and Annex II so previous experience in this field is required as well as experience on active ingredient level. Ideal candidate should have industrial background rather than consultancy.
The role is based in Germany but it is not crucial for you to speak German, the position is in English.
* They want you to have a proven track record working for several years in a similar role, which means you should have solid experience in approval of use of Plant Protection Products within the European Union.
* Previous experience in Dossiers Preparation is required
* Experience on active ingredient level
* They are looking for someone that has a lot of experience working in the Industry rather than consultancy
* You need to prove you have already been dealing with Annex1 and Annex 2
* Your education background is important, you should have at least Master Degree in Chemistry, Biology or other Natural Sciences
Product Manager/Regulatory Manager/Dossiers Preparation/PPP/Plant Protection Products/European Regulations/European Legislations/Agrochemicals/ Product Management/Team Leading/Dossier Preparation/European Registrations/Annex1/Annex2
If working in a well respected and market leading company in Germany appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Paulina Suder, NonStop Chemicals
NonStop Pharma Recruitment
25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 940 2105|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.