Company: RM IT Professional Resources AG
Closing Date: 07 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Supply Chain Coordinator with profound knowledge of Supply Chain Management wanted for one of our Basel based clients in the pharmaceutical sector. ...
Supply Chain Coordinator with profound knowledge of Supply Chain Management wanted for one of our Basel based clients in the pharmaceutical sector.
* Degree in Supply Chain Management / Business Administration or Industrial Engineering along with education in Commercial Professions
* Certification in APICS CPIM / APICS CSCP will be an advantage
* 3+ years of solid work experience in Supply Chain Management within healthcare, customer goods, chemical or any other process industry
* Proven track record of 3rd party supplier management as well as excellent SAP, BI knowledge
* Expertise in applied project management and business processes besides work experience within an inter-cultural, multi-functional and complex environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving, communication and negotiation skills, willingness to expose issues and work across functions / divisions collaboratively
* Languages: fluent English and German both written and spoken
* Managing the relationship as single point of contact for all supply related matters, including demand collection, bottleneck management, performance analysis and order management
* Ensuring high customer service levels and operational excellence in terms of quality and cost
* Creating and supervising an optimal supply plan to balance customer service level, production capabilities at supplier, inventory level and operational cost
* Sustaining close relation with pharma key stakeholders to ensure regulatory and quality compliant product supply
* Confirming timely order fulfillment, including order confirmation as well as following up on overdue confirmation dates and inbound / outbound creation
* Managing 3rd party purchase orders according to NFCM (SOX) rules along with approving and updating supply parameters (e.g. MOQ, LT) with associates and suppliers in SAP system
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Foerrlibuckstrasse 10, 8005 Zurich
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.