Location: West Berkshire
Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Come and develop your career in Clinical Trials amongst a team of vibrant, dedicated professionals who make up the Contracts & Proposals group, with a global remit. As a Proposals Developer, you will be a key part of the process working across various functions to develop and prepare proposals for assigned customers, to support the Global Sales Team. Responsibilities to expect: • Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). ...
Come and develop your career in Clinical Trials amongst a team of vibrant, dedicated professionals who make up the Contracts & Proposals group, with a global remit. As a Proposals Developer, you will be a key part of the process working across various functions to develop and prepare proposals for assigned customers, to support the Global Sales Team.
Responsibilities to expect:
• Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalise proposals
• Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents
• Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities
• May act as Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets
• Lead strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and initiate the development of the strategy
• Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments
• Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports
• May participate in customer meetings
QuintilesIMS offers a competitive salary and great benefits, including a profit-related annual bonus, private health insurance and a generous company pension scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain industry and company-wide insight into the various services and functions; Data Management, Biostatistics, Project Managers, Clinical, Advisory Services, etc. on a global scale.
You will work very closely with the Sales, Medics and Project Management teams to build the strategy and budget for clinical trials, which will provide you with a solid understanding of the industry, remaining up-to-date with latest news – writing for latest trials – and learning from each different department, liaising at various levels up to very senior management. With supervision, you will be dealing with proposals ranging from 100k to 100M! The career path for this role will take you to almost any part of the business, and provide you with a unique understanding of the nuances in healthcare for different countries worldwide.
Qualifications & Experience Required
Our ideal candidate will have a Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and previous experience in Proposals gained within a CRO or similar corporate environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
We will also be looking for:
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong organisational and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of CRO/Healthcare Industry
• Understanding of clinical protocols - preferred
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
• Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols
• Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and customers.
• Full eligibility to work full time in the UK
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.