Closing Date: 27 Feb 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
PURPOSE Lead a team of patient recruitment professionals focused on improving overall patient recruitment and retention effectiveness for Quintiles’ customers. Develop plans to ensure the allocation of human, material, system and fiscal resources for the assigned area of accountability. Assist in determining department’s strategic goals and objectives along with other departmental leaders and SPN leadership, ensuring alignment with senior management priorities. ...
Lead a team of patient recruitment professionals focused on improving overall patient recruitment and retention effectiveness for Quintiles’ customers. Develop plans to ensure the allocation of human, material, system and fiscal resources for the assigned area of accountability. Assist in determining department’s strategic goals and objectives along with other departmental leaders and SPN leadership, ensuring alignment with senior management priorities. Lead strategic initiatives and work with leadership across disciplines to develop implementation plans. May be responsible for some or all of the following activities at any one time.
• Work collaboratively with internal teams to develop, operationalize, and implement best-in-class strategies for customers to meet recruitment goals or increase productivity at lower-performing sites
• May lead development of new solutions for recruitment and retention for use by other project teams
• Provide senior oversight across programs with internal and client teams
• Contribute to Site & Patient Network strategies
• Support health and clinical trial literacy events/initiatives including presenting at industry conferences
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities may include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems
• Approve actions on human resources matters
• Provide operational leadership oversight for the resourcing process, including hiring, on-boarding and training standards and evaluating existing and future resource alternatives
• Evaluate workload, quality and budget metrics through regular review and reporting of findings
• Lead collaboration with SPN Advocacy team to build patient recruitment and retention offerings with Advocacy and Patient Support Organizations and integration of PAG services into patient recruitment and retention strategies and programs
• Ensure quality and regulatory appropriateness and acceptance of all offerings and programs
• Coach and mentor employees as they develop in their role
• Participate and/or co-lead departmental quality or process improvement initiatives
• May act as a client and/or internal liaison for Site & Patient Networks function
Besides all the benefits for our employees, there are many resources available to employees to encourage a work-life balance to enable them to become the best they can be in their work life as well as their personal life.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of the drug development processes and in depth knowledge of Site & Patient Networks processes and practices
• Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
• Proficient ability to analyze metrics and information; ensuring activities and strategies are data driven
• Knowledge of clinical research financial parameters and project financial tracking and accounting methods
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English and effective presentation skills
• Good leadership skills
• Effective organizational and problem solving skills
• Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree & relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience & leadership experience
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.