Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 05 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Associate Director Programme Management Global Pharma Business North London/Hertfordshire Border Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus Are you looking for a Senior Clinical PM looking for the next step in your career?
Associate Director Programme Management
Global Pharma Business
North London/Hertfordshire Border
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus
Are you looking for a Senior Clinical PM looking for the next step in your career?
An excellent opportunity has become available for an Associate Director of Programme Management to join a global pharma business. This is a permanent role in which the successful candidate will work cross-functionally on a global level, to provide strategic oversight in the delivery of a portfolio of oncology studies. Your ability to co-ordinate and analyse key data presented by pre-clinical, clinical development, regulatory and medical affairs study teams will be utilised in order to bring new products to the market.
- Provide strategic input into the development of oncology study programmes
- Interact with global study teams
- Responsibility for implementing and achieving required study milestones
- Budget Management
- Drive programme delivery reviews while identifying any risks
- Extensive project management background
- Strong global study experience
- Matrix management experience
- Must have strong commercial acumen regarding bringing drug products to market
- Demonstrable evidence of strategic influence in the drug development process
- Experience of working within a UK based CRO/Pharma/Biotech
Senior Clinical Project Manager, Senior Clinical Study Manager, Clinical Programme Manager, Associate Director Clinical Operations, Clinical Line Manager, Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Clinical Development, Drug Development, Oncology, Vendor Management, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, London, North London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.