Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Office Coordinator (Marketing) - Cambridge - 12 Month Contracti-Pharm Consulting are seeking on behalf of a TOP 5 Biotechnology Company a Freelance Office Coordinator to ensure success of the businesses marketing for 2 major brands. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator in the life science sector to move into a pivotal role within the marketing department of a global Biotechnology firm.
Office Coordinator (Marketing) – Cambridge – 12 Month Contract
i-Pharm Consulting are seeking on behalf of a TOP 5 Biotechnology Company a Freelance Office Coordinator to ensure success of the businesses marketing for 2 major brands. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator in the life science sector to move into a pivotal role within the marketing department of a global Biotechnology firm.
Global TOP 5 Biotechnology Company dedicated to science and innovation in order to transform new medicines for patients with serious illnesses. i-Pharm has been a dedicated recruiter for this client for a number of years and have had great feedback on the company’s career progression, culture and job satisfaction from candidates placed on both a contract and permanent basis.
- Ensure success of important functions within Segment Marketing
- Supporting 2 Product Managers
- Lead sales and marketing meetings and implementation across brands
- Liaise with external customers
- Tracking submissions from Concept Review to Regulatory Release
- Review documents and data to ensure adherence to organisations editorial style and guidelines
- Participate in review meetings incorporating legal and regulatory revisions
- Review operating procedures and implement process improvements
- Maintain cross functional agendas
- Finance administration including invoicing
- Initial 12 month contract, 1FTE
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration (or equivalent) is sought after
- Experience in a support role in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working in a marketing and sales environment
- Strong administration and project management skills
- Sales and Marketing Pink Folder experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PP
- Very good communication and organisation skills
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Recruitment Consultant Lauren McQuade on +44 (0)20 3189 0488, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Lauren is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
PA / Office Coordinator / Office Manager / Executive Assistant Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Associate / Marketing / Pink Folder / Marketing Pink Folder / Biotechnology / Biotech / Contract / Freelance / Contracting / Freelancing / Cambridge / Bedford / Peterborough / Bury St Edmonds
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.