Company: INC Research
Closing Date: 09 Jan 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Do you want to be a part of a global top 10 CRO? INC Research is a full-service clinical research organization, providing the full range of Phase I to IV clinical development services for the world’s pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. We do this across six continents. We believe that therapeutic and operational experience forms the foundation for taking medicines successfully through clinical development.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Site Contracts team in Russia and are seeking a Site Contracts Analyst to join our Site Start Up and Regulatory business unit.
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Site Contracts Analyst:
- Independently administers and negotiates site contracts that support projects within Clinical Operations in accordance with sponsor and Company requirement
- Trains and mentors less experienced staff members on departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and ensures quality of team work products
Facilitates contract management functions with internal and external legal, finance, and clinical operations departments
- Serves as communication liaison between site contracts staff and internal and external customers
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- BA/BS degree in Law, Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Health, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Moderate contracts management experience
- Experience in a contract research organization, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology company preferred
- Above average attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, and organizational, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don’t worry – if you’ve got the passion part, we’ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We’ve got an attitude at INC: “Can do, I own it.” Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we’re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
“We were ranked “Top CRO” to work with in the CenterWatch 2013 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide).”
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
European Head Office
River View, The Meadows Business Park,
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1189 335 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.