Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Security Architect – 6 Months Contract – Prague, CZJob Title: Senior Security ArchitectType: Contract, full-timeDuration: 6 Months (extensions likely)Location: Prague, Czech RepublicA global organization is currently looking for a Security Architect to join their team based in Prague in order to take the leadership in defining roadmaps and strategy with technical teams.- You will play a key role in defining roadmaps and strategies. ...
Senior Security Architect – 6 Months Contract – Prague, CZ
Job Title: Senior Security Architect
Type: Contract, full-time
Duration: 6 Months (extensions likely)
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
A global organization is currently looking for a Security Architect to join their team based in Prague in order to take the leadership in defining roadmaps and strategy with technical teams.
- You will play a key role in defining roadmaps and strategies.
- You will write decision documents and lead POCs & Pilots.
- You will define architectural blueprints in the ongoing projects.
- You will provide experience in the engineering and design of solutions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Security Architect
- Strong experience in the following areas;
o Next Generation Firewalls and IPS
o Host IPS
o Bluecoat Proxy Services
o Tufin Firewall Ruleset Management
o IAM, UEBA, DLP, SOC, IPS, HIPS.
o Network Security
o Virtual Hosting Systems & Storage
- Experience in IT Security Governance.
- Experience in Data Leakage Prevention.
- Experience in User Behaviour Analytics.
- Fluent in English; both written and verbal.
** Only candidates with valid work permit will be considered.
For more information or to apply; please call Burhan on +44(0)20 7255 66 55 or send your CV to Burhan.Kaynak@secrecruitment.com
Even if you are not sure about your suitability for this position but you are looking for a change in your career path, please feel free to contact me for a friendly chat to explore any options that may be open to you.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.