Company: Barrington James Europe
Reference: medical director oncology biopharma
Closing Date: 30 Dec 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
A reputable and established biotech company is looking to hire a Senior Medical Director to lead clinical development and Medical Affairs for a mature pipeline of oncology products.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide medical expertise to clinical teams in the design, approval, and rapid implementation of clinical studies
- To provide medical input and review of study documents and reports
- Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of clinical trial data and the reporting of clinical trial results
- Interact with academic thought leaders, investigators, cooperative groups, and other clinical stakeholders as appropriate
- Provide clinical support to the management team in its communications with external stakeholders
- Lead interaction with internal clinical operation team as required
- Be responsible for the compilation of clinical regulatory documentation and lead interactions with investigators and experts.
- Develop/maintain an ongoing analysis of risk benefit
- Provide clinical accountability for clinical studies, including medical monitoring
- specialized in medical oncology or with other clinical experience in an oncological subspecialty
- at least 5-8 years’ experience in clinical research (either in pharma/biotech or an academic environment) ideally with a focus on early clinical development (Ph. I-II)
- sound knowledge of ICH-GCP, relevant regulatory requirements and guidelines, experience in medical monitoring and conduct of clinical trials including experience in taking the medical responsibility for planning, conduct, evaluation and reporting of clinical trials
- business fluent in spoken and written English
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Marija Petrovic at email@example.com
Rowan House Smallfield Road Horley Surrey
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.