Company: Hobson Prior
Closing Date: 30 Dec 16
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
My client is an exciting biopharma development organisation, as part of their contimued expansion they are currently looking to recruit a new addition to their growing quality control group based in Hertfordshire.
My client is an exciting biopharma development organisation, as part of their contimued expansion they are currently looking to recruit a new addition to their growing quality control group based in Hertfordshire. Based on a brand new manufactoring facility the sucessful individual wil be responsible for leading plant based microbiology control and be responsible for leading sterility assurance projects across site. The role will be responsible for the maintenance/implementation of quality systems for GMP manufacture of sterile products and act as a subject matter expert for technical projects and issues across site.
As the QC speicilats Micorbiology you will:
· Act as SME for microbiology QC/GMP issues on site
· Provide technical experitse and training to staff across site
· Act as part of the site QC implementation team and lead site based microbiology investigations
· Provide and report KPI's to senior management to identify performance
You will bring to this role:
· Minimum degree qualification in an appropriate scientific (Microbiology a strong preference)
· A strong understanding of EU GMP and MHRA requirements
· Successful NPI and change management experience
· Previous high level exp. of the sterile manufacture
Apply here - applying is quick and easy on our new website
Hobson Prior International Ltd
7-9 Church Rd.
|Tel:||01892 612 612|
|Fax:||01892 612 613|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.