Company: EPM Scientific
Reference: Global Clinical Data Standards Project Manager
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Global leading pharmaceutical company in Belgium are require a Global Clinical Data Standards Project Manager on a 6-month contract.The details of the role are...
Global leading pharmaceutical company in Belgium are require a Global Clinical Data Standards Project Manager on a 6-month contract.
The details of the role are as follows:
- Support the submission SDTM experts in their contributions to IDAR submission strategy, planning and
- Ensure the IDAR department adhere to regulatory guidance.
- Provide guidance to IDAR staff related to data submission activities.
- Provide training to IDAR staff.
- BA/BS degree or professional experience equivalent is essential.
- 3 years of experience in data management/programming required.
- Must be fluent in English and Dutch and have an in-depth knowledge of SDTM.
If this is of interest please contact Michael Lewis on +44 (0)20 3758 8929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ground Floor 21 Lombard Street London
|Tel:||+44 (0)20 3758 8855|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.