Closing Date: 30 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
Do you want to work in one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies worldwide and be responsible for both strategic and managerial activities in over 17 countries? Then this opportunity is for you!
We are a global pharmaceutical company and leader on the German market with over 5,000 products in our portfolio. Despite being an international organization with over 4,000 employees we kept an atmosphere of open and family style environment with short decision ways.
Our work would not be possible without our motivated employees with great professional and personal skills. Due to our constant development now we are looking for a Head Regulatory Affairs, who can lead all regulatory activities within the APAC region.
If this sounds appealing to you, please contact Aine Uusvel from Meet via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +44 203 019 5973. The applications will be handled with discretion.
As Head Regulatory APAC region you have the following tasks:
· Creating and driving all strategic regulatory initiatives in the APAC region
· Leading the APAC regulatory department including budget and people management.
· Responsible for new product assessments and due-diligence activities with local and international partners
· Work closely with the market access/marketing teams in regards to all licences in the APAC region
· Responsible for relationships with regulatory authorities and other partners in the APAC region
· Be an APAC representative for global product development, project management and portfolio management
Ideally we are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
· Over 8 years’ experience in regulatory affairs
· At least 2 years’ experience in the APAC region
· Strong experience leading a team
· Fluency in English, knowledge of any Asian languages or German is beneficial but not necessary
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt by Aine Uusvel at Meet, please call on +44 203 019 5973. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Key words: Head Regulatory, Director Regulatory, Regulatory Affairs, APAC, Asia-Pacific, regulatory leader, Leiter Regulatory, Asia-Pazifik, Regulatory Manager APAC
Euston Tower Levels 32-34 286 Euston Road London
|Tel:||+44 203 178 7488|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.