Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Validation Engineer, Global Medical Device Company, Dublin Validation Engineer required for a leading Medical Device company. You will be joining the operations engineering group involved in equipment and process improvement processes. This is a junior role and you should have ideally 2 + years’ experience. ...
Validation Engineer, Global Medical Device Company, Dublin
Validation Engineer required for a leading Medical Device company. You will be joining the operations engineering group involved in equipment and process improvement processes. This is a junior role and you should have ideally 2 + years’ experience. Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland
Ireland / Dublin
- Competitive salary
- Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- Writing and executing validation testing (IQ, OQ, PQ) to meet regulatory requirements
- Generating user requirement specifications for equipment items
- Assessing and delivering amendments to the qualifications or validations.
- Deliver technical projects
- Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biology
- 2 + years in Validation
- Good understanding of equipment design, validation and change control process
- Ability to write protocol reports for validation or trial purposes
- Up to date knowledge of regulations
- Critical thinker with excellent communication skills
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Principal Consultant Majella Byrne on +353 (0)1 513 5974. If this role is not suitable, Majella is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Validation Engineer / Quality Engineer / QA Engineer / Validation / GMP / Manufacturing / Good Manufacturing Practices / Pharmaceuticals / Dublin / Ireland
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.