Company: Optimus Search Limited
Closing Date: 24 Mar 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Senior biostats role
Optimus Life Sciences are an industry leading Recruitment Consultancy currently working with some of the world's most renown companies across the whole of Europe.
My client is a Global health information technology and clinical research company based in South Africa, together we are looking for a Senior Biostatistician to join their team on a permanent basis.
Ideal applicants will have a minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role within the Industry. Ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and extensive knowledge of industry.
Location: South Africa
Sub Family: Biostatistics
Tasks & Responsibilities:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· To develop analysis plans, programming and table specifications, the production of tables, data review and statistical analysis, listing and figures, table shells.
· Assist and mentor data management staff on database design, and critical data. Provide training to lower level staff.
· Write up statistical reports, and act as a team leader for individual and group studies.
· Have a good understanding of the project with a realistic outlook on; time, budget, scope and performance.
· Complete RFR and QIP reviews.
· Initiate protocol development, sample size calculation, and CRF reviews.
My client would like to interview candidates for this role immediately. If you are interested in finding out more about this role, then please send your CV over to Jtullett@oslifesciences.com, and we can arrange a time to talk in more detail.
171-177 Great Portland Street, London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 20 3418 8033|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 20 7287 4908|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.