Managed Markets Leadership Development (Pharmaceutical)
Company: EPM Scientific
Closing Date: 14 Dec 16
Salary (£): 100,000+
Managed Markets Leadership Development – Leading Pharmaceutical Company Marketing, Sales, DevelopmentDeerfield, Illinois$140,000 - $170,000 + bonus + competitive benefits package ...
Managed Markets Leadership Development – Leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Marketing, Sales, Development
- Deerfield, Illinois
- $140,000 - $170,000 + bonus + competitive benefits package
My client, a leading pharmaceutical firm, is currently looking for a Manager of Managed Markets Leadership Development who will create thought strategy and manage both individual and team targets within the organization.
The right individual will be responsible for developing and delivering leadership curricula and courses for the Commercial Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing appropriate skills and behavior of Account Managers, Managed Markets, and Sales leaders. The role has been created as the firm is currently experiencing rapid growth due to high performance across a number of products.
My client is an industry leader in Oncology, CNS, Gastroenterology and Diabetes. They have an excellent pipeline with a number of products at phase II and phase III stages. Responsibilities:
- Applies training and account management experience to creative effective developmental strategies
- Subject matter expert and “internal consultant” regarding AM job responsibilities, MM training and trends, and changing landscape and customer needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with an innate ability to meet deadlines while also managing multiple programs and projects
- Collaborates with Managed Markets and Sales leadership to develop training programs
- Relies on experience and good judgment to accomplish goals
- Manages vendor partners from contracting through project completion
- 5+ years pharma sales or sales leadership experience
- 2+ years account management experience
- Ability to work as a liaison between different departments and organizations
- Strategic and critical thinker with account management experience and thorough understanding of the Managed Markets landscape
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to create and train content that develops commercial organization team members