Company: DOCS Global
Location: Luton,United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-019420
Closing Date: 21 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
DOCS has partnered with a highly prestigious pharmaceutical organization with one of the most robust oncology pipeline within the industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced clinical research associate that is ready to take on a new challenge, further develop their career within fast paced environment and simply enjoy the work life balance.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
Clinical Research Associate (CRA/SCRA) will be responsible for handling primary and secondary care studies on the local level. Your experience will highlight excellent monitoring, site management and negotiation skills. An experienced CRA will demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills along with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Initiate, monitor and close out study sites
• Contribute to the selection of investigators and to national investigator meetings
• Train, support and advise Investigators and site staff in study related matters.
• Main point of contact for the site proactively identifying study-related issues and drive performance at the sites
• System/data compliance
• Provide the required monitoring visit reports within required timelines
• Ensure timely delivery of proper applications/documents for submission to Regulatory Authorities
• Track and manage agreed payments at study site level
• Participate in training and mentoring of new members of the team
• Ensure that all study documents are ready for final archiving
• Min 3 years of UK CRA experience working on commercial studies
• Experience in monitoring oncology could be beneficial but not essential
• Life Science degree
• Eligibility to work and live in the UK
• Excellent communication skills
Training and development:
Initial induction and support will be provided
Regionalized monitoring, full-time, permannet contract of employment through with DOCS working exclusively with one sponsor, competitive salary, car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, pension scheme, BUPA, 4 x life assurance.
Shortlisting now. For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume directly to email@example.com or contact me on (DL) 44 207 832 0058/ mob: (0)7584268024.
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, Openness.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Administrator, Assistant, CTA, Clinical Trial, Associate, Project Management, Senior, Manager, Career, Clinical Research Associates, CRA, SCRA, Clinical Monitoring, Site Monitor, Site Manager, CPM, Clinical Trial Manager, Study Director, Project Leader, Diagnostics, In-Vitro, IVD, Laboratory, Reagents, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, hematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, Recruitment, FSP
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.