Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019923
Closing Date: 20 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, and Integrity.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
A Site Manager is the person in Trial Co-ordination and Site Management that serves as primary contact point between the sponsor and the investigational site.
A Site Manager is assigned to trial sites ensuring inspection readiness through compliance with the clinical research protocol, company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), applicable regulations and guidelines from start-up through data-base lock.
Responsibilities include site selection,pre trial assessment, subject recruitment and retention planning, site initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- 1-2 years Clinical Research experience, phase I-II trials are preferred.
- Should have solid understanding of the drug development process including ICH/GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Preferably with experience in Neuroscience.
- Communication skills: Capacity to persuade, convince and encourage others to contribute or support the objectives.. The candidate should have strong communication skills.
- Also act with initiative taking the lead of his work proactively and autonomously.
- Analysis and Problem solving: Ability to take initiative and autonomy to look for and manage necessary information to respond to the problems and difficulties to perform their work, offering appropriate solutions.
- Ability to identify risk and trends required. Data analysis and technical skills in the area of clinical trials/clinical data is required.
- Flexibility and proactiveness.
- Motivation and learning: Interest in learning new things and learn or deepen the knowledge acquired. The candidate must be aware of opportunities to learn and look for them proactively.
- Proficient in speaking and writing English language
Attractive salary, medical insurance, life assurance and challenging project.
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to email@example.com or contact me on +34 91 114 8290.
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.