Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019380
Closing Date: 11 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
DOCS has partnered with a highly prestigious organization with one of the most robust pipeline within the industry. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced clinical research professional that is ready to take on a new challenge and further develop their career.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
Within Medical Department, the “Drug Safety & Risk management Manager” in close collaboration with the Global Drug Safety & Risk Management (GDSRM), local teams and partners:
1. Sustain regulatory credibility through delivery of outstanding quality and compliance standards and process excellence in all Affiliate PV and RM responsibilities.
2. Provide subject matter expertise for all Affiliate PV and RM related issues for territories of responsibility.
3. Fulfill GDSRM Ambassadorial role within the Affiliate and Deliver resolute local leadership in support of the GDSRM Mission, Vision and Values as in accordance with applicable policies, practices and procedures.
4. Develop effective working partnerships in collaboration with key Affiliate Stakeholders, GDSRM. GDSRM EMEA/APAC and EU QPPV in support of client’s Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management System.
5. Contribute to GDSRM continuous process improvement and leverage of innovation to drive technical and operational excellence in support of higher order pharmacovigilance and risk management throughout client’s GDSRM Network.
• Scientific/Pharmacy degree
• At least three (3) years drug safety experience
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• Employs a global mindset: Acts locally thinks globally
• Broad Appreciation of global regulatory requirements for pharmacovigilance
• Proficiency in technical safety systems including ARISg
• Computer and database skills
• Good people skills
• Thorough appreciation of the development and utilization of performance and process metrics
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow standard operating procedures
• Work independently
• Organizational and time management skills
• Strong identification with our client’s values
• Fluency in English, French and Arabic
• Willingness to travel
• Willingness to work at unusual times in different time zones
Contract of 8 to 9 months, starting from beginning of December 2016
Full time, Competitive package, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Fixed term contract or Freelance
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on (DL) 00 33 1 46 29 52 48.
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, and Integrity.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Contract, Full-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Career, Drug Safety , Risk Management, Laboratory, Associate, Manager, APAC, EMEA, MEA, Israel, North Africa, Greece, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Pharmacovigilance, Expertise, Safety, Data, Compliance, Quality
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.