Company: RM IT Professional Resources AG
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
QA Environmental Monitoring Specialist wanted for our client in the pharmaceutical sector. ...
QA Environmental Monitoring Specialist wanted for our client in the pharmaceutical sector.
* Several years’ experience working as a Quality Manager
* Microbiological quality control / assurance experience in the pharmaceutical sector
* Expertise in microbiological testing and evaluation of drug product, water and / or environmental monitoring
* Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
* Supporting the microbiological monitoring of the environment in non-sterile production facilities (air and surfaces) including detergents and disinfectants in time and in accordance to cGMP rules, QMs and SOPs
* Planning of activities, as well as evaluating, interpreting, documenting and reporting of findings and assisting in the preparation for the authority inspections
* Elaborating of qualification / validation protocols and reports together with comprising trouble shooting in the case of deviations
* Cooperating with Pus or other QA and QC teams in order to optimize the quality of the processes and the manufactured products as well as to maintain compliance with authority requirements
* Assisting in the decision making of “critical” and “non-critical” microbiological deviations in conjunction with the approving of the respective microbiological risk assessments
Location: Basel area, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health – and social insurance
* Work permit and much more
Foerrlibuckstrasse 10, 8005 Zurich
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.