Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 15 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
An excellent top global CRO company is currently on the search for an ambitious Pharmacovigilance Associate. This company is the largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and outsourcing services conducting business in approximately 100 countries.This position requires the candidate to review, assess and process lifecycle safety data information across all services which is received from a variety of sources.
Pharmacovigilance Associate- German Speaker
Location: Republic of Ireland, Dublin
An excellent top global CRO company is currently on the search for an ambitious Pharmacovigilance Associate. This company is the largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and outsourcing services conducting business in approximately 100 countries.
This position requires the candidate to review, assess and process lifecycle safety data information across all services which is received from a variety of sources. The candidate will distribute reports/data to both internal and external third parties following SOPs and guidelines.
• Degree in a relevant science subject or Diploma with relevant experience
• Ability to manage multiple workloads
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills
• You must be Fluent in both English and French
• Receive, triage, review and process data from various sources on time within budget, meeting quality standards.
• Performing data entry for tracking using the safety database
• Coding relevant medical terminology
• Narrative writing
• Generating queries
• Quality control
• Reconciliation tasks
• Coordinating translations
• Preparation of materials for submission of primary review
• Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes and e-mails from investigative sites reporting Lifecycle Safety data.
• Processing Lifecycle Safety data according to regulations, guidelines and SOPs.
• Assisting the operations team with tasks such as generations of status reports and providing metrics
• Liaising with a variety of functional teams- clinical, data management, health care professionals
• Attending project team meetings and providing feedback to the Operations Manager
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call i-Pharm Recruitment Consultant Niki Sansoy on +44 (0)20 3189 0470 or email email@example.com.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
Key Words: Pharmacovigilance/ Drug Safety / Pharma /PV / UK
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.