Company: Hydrogen Group
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): 60,000 - 80,000
Benefits: Full company benefits
The Hydrogen Group is looking for 2 exceptional candidates to join their international client as an EU QPPV and Deputy EU QPPV. This multi-national client is looking for someone with a strong Pharmacovigilance background to join their CRO. ...
The Hydrogen Group is looking for 2 exceptional candidates to join their international client as an EU QPPV and Deputy EU QPPV. This multi-national client is looking for someone with a strong Pharmacovigilance background to join their CRO.
* Qualified to act as local Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV) in France
* Project management on drug safety/pharmacovigilance projects
* Operational management of internal project team and of communications with Clients
* Implementation/design of appropriate drug safety/pharmacovigilance systems for Clients
* Involvement in coordination/preparation/review of Safety Management Plans
* Coordination of EudraVigilance registration of Sponsors/MAHs in Europe
* Participation in collection and management of SAEs and/or Spontaneous Reports process
* Involvement in quality control activities
* Preparation/review/coordination of submission of DSURs/PSURs or other periodic reports
* Experienced in Maintaining PSMF
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Life science/Medical degree
* Substantial experience in the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience operating within the FR & EU
* 5+ years PV experience
* Several years of line management experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience operating safety databases and E2B reporting
* Excellent English and French language skills (additional languages are beneficial)
Feel free to apply to this position should this role be suited to your skills and experiences. Alternatively you can organise a discussion with a consultant at the Hydrogen Group via telephone.
Davidchen@hydrogengroup.com or Joshuadada@hydrogengroup.com
30 Eastcheap London
|Tel:||+44 (0) 207 002 0000|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.