Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
I am working with a global pharmaceutical company based out of Germany that is on the lookout for a Medical/Scientific Writer to join them on an initial 12 month contract. I am looking for someone with strong diabetes/CV disease (clinical trial outcome) experience, within many different publications & manuscripts. The role itself can be done remotely whilst only needing to go on site to attend any important meetings.
Freelance Medical Writer – Diabetes/CV
* To provide medical writing support to Corporate Department Medicine in the therapeutic area of diabetes
* To support secondary analyses and publications from clinical trials and to maximize scientific & medical communication opportunities
* To serve as subject matter expert for publications and conference related activities at the interface of diabetes & cardiovascular disease
* To develop scientific materials and to update key medical documents
* To deliver operational and organizational excellence and excel in core capabilities
* Ideally MD, specialization in diabetes, cardiology or internal medicine
* Strong record/experience in publishing scientific data
* Authorship on CV or diabetes related manuscript(s)
* Familiarity with cardiovascular outcome trials
* Experience with international teams/working groups
* Excellent team player, highly motivated
* Creative and open minded personality
* Good English writing, communication and presentation skills
4th Floor, 150 Leadenhall Street, London
|Tel:||+44(0)203 327 3072|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.