Company: CK Clinical
Closing Date: 02 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Laura Christie is currently looking for a Junior Statistician to join a healthcare company based in an attractive part of Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will...
Laura Christie is currently looking for a Junior Statistician to join a healthcare company based in an attractive part of Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will work as part of the Statistics team over a 12 month period on site.
· Providing statistical support in the manufacture, continuous improvement and monitoring of products
· Working with technologists in monitoring release product performance data and post-release stability data to ensure control and drive continuous improvements
· Supporting technical investigations and development trials performed within the manufacturing unit
· Working with technologists, scientists and engineers to introduce new machines, materials and processes, including the design and analysis of experiments to optimise settings and acceptance sampling
· A HND or equivalent degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a numerical science subject
· Ideally you will have previous experience working in a regulated or manufacturing environment
· Good experience with SAS programming
· You will have good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to prepare reports, interpret results, and provide effective summaries for specialist and non-specialist audiences
· You must be organised and flexible in your approach to work, with good attention to detail in order to ensure that data and analyses are accurate and meet the requirements of the project
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37602 oin all correspondence.
9 High Street
|Tel:||+44 (0)1438 743047|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1438723800|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.