Company: Aerotek (Allegis Group) Ltd
Closing Date: 29 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
My client who is a leading laboratory informatics consultancy company in North America is currently seeking a Laboratory Support Analyst to join their ever growing team. The successful candidate should be self motivated, organised and be experienced in using LIMS.
* Works with the Team Lead and Level 2 Systems Analysts to deliver a professional, customer focused and high performing support service in line with agreed service scope and service levels (+1).
* Works with vendors of LIMS solutions to resolve issues, schedule product upgrades, develop bug fixes, and other items as necessary to provide top service to clients
* Familiar with assigned client environments and the technology used; serves as the main escalation point for any and all technical issues that Level 2 technicians cannot resolve
* Supports the effective functioning of all service management activities across the support team. Participates in periodic goal setting sessions with the Team Lead and/or EAS Manager and clients to develop delivery expectations that contribute to client business objectives.
* 4 Year degree in an applicable field
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* General understanding of a single lab type
* General understanding of a single industry
* General understanding of a single system type
* 6-12 Months of experience as a Level 2 Analyst
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.
|Tel:||+44 (0)1344 477 101|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.