Company: Barrington James Europe
Closing Date: 01 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
LONDON - TECHNICAL ANALYST - LABORITARY - NEW - GLOBAL COMPANY - COMPETITIVE SALARY - WATFORD
~~I am currently working with a key client of mine who is a Global analytical laboratory. They are looking for a confident and intellectual candidate who can come in to a very close knit team in a BRAND NEW state of the art lab based in Watford.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TECHNICAL ANALYSTS
- Be responsible for the analysis of pharmaceutical samples
- Be involved in method development and validation
- Be involved in the transfer of analytical methodology including writing protocols
- Troubleshoot HPLC/GC and pharmacopeoial test methods
- Be involved in regulatory audit preparation
- Calibrate Lab instrumentation in accordance with internal procedures
What skills we are looking for:
- A degree or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry
- 2 years experience in HPLC , GC and wet Chemical Techniques.
- Proactive with regard to solving Laboratory issues
- Experience in pharma industry
- Team player
If you want to find out more about this role then let me know on email@example.com or give me a call (Oli Pearce) on 01293 7766344.
Rowan House Smallfield Road Horley Surrey
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.